I know what you’re thinking.*

Hey blog-viewers! As you very well may know (but you probably don’t,) I signed up for the March student blogging challenge. The first challenge: to write a post about why my blog is going to be interesting. Well, I try to post often, and have a diversity of different topics I blog about.

I’ll post about anything from a book I’m reading (I just finished one, actually) to some funky facts. I try to blog about something a little different than anything I’ve blogged before.

You can learn a variety of things from visiting my blog. Like, for example, the origin of chocolate chip cookies, or the Massachusetts state cowboy. Just a couple of snags on the sweater of wisdom.**

-Marshall the Insane Squirrel

*Disclaimer: I do not actually know what you’re thinking.

**If you haven’t noticed, there is a theme of my blog: diversity and originality. Like this metaphor:  “snags on the sweater of wisdom.” Very original, if I say so myself.

Keep on breathing!

-M.t.I.S. (again)

11 thoughts on “I know what you’re thinking.*

1. Pingback: Visit these – March 2011 Week 2 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. HaHaHa your kool aid thing is so funny at first is thought it was real. I have a friend that would love your blog because he loves squirrels! Do you Know any body that likes squirrels?

3. Teddy,

Well, I know for a FACT that I love squirrels. My friend Dani also likes squirrels. Her blog is in my blogroll in the sidebar in that direction. –>

-Marshall the Insane Squirrel

4. I’m looking forward to more posts from this blog. You are really good at writing and grammer too.

5. Greg,

Why thank you. I believe this world could always use a little more good grammar, what with all the texting lingo these days. 🙂

-Marshall the Insane Squirrel

6. Marshal, The INSANE Squirrel,
    Haha! You are very funny!! 🙂 By the way… I drank some of your Kool-Aid and I lost my head… Now i have no head… But in a way that could be good? What book did you read? What are you favourite book series? How are you soo random? How did you come up with your name? (Yes… I know… I am very curious… xD) What are your favourite video games? Maybe you can visit my blog? http://bayleighmtpleasant.edublogs.org/ Haha… Sorry if it bores you…

Bayleigh 🙂

7. Bayleigh,

Just pausing to reflect–what a cool name! Losing your head… hmm… that might possibly be a problem. Good Luck!

I think at that point in time I was reading The Lost Hero, one of Rick Riordan’s new books.

My favorite book series are the Maximum Rides (James Patterson), the Bartimaeus Trilogy (Jonathan Stroud), the 39 Clues (Rick Riordan), and the Keys to the Kingdom Series (Garth Nix).

How am I so random? You ask a lot of questions! 🙂 Ummm… I don’t really know, it probably all spouts from somewhere, but I have no clue where!

How did I come up with my name you ask? That is a secret. If I told you, I would expose myself to my enemies.

My favorite video games: This question is hard to answer… I like the Guitar Hero games, along with the Crash Bandicoot games from the 1990’s. 🙂 I also enjoy MarioKart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, although I rarely play video games.

I would absolutely LOVE to visit your blog! I will do so after I finish writing this rather lengthy comment. I don’t get bored easily, and I’m sure it will be great!

lerriuqS enasnI eht llahsraM-

8. lerriuqS enasnI eht llahsraM,
    Maybe one day my head will grow back… I have a cool name? Hmmm… I don’t think so… YOU have a cool name!! Just a question but…. Are you a Squirrel, the magical camel who knows everything or the wish granting, leprechaun eating, rainbow zebra named Bob who lives in a valcano? 😮 I don’t want the enemys to get you… I gotta say you have ALOT of favourite books!! Wow! I am always bored… Except for when I am doing anything that has to do with Blogging or texting my friends. 🙂

Bayleigh

9. After read few of the blog posts on your blog these few days, and I really like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark blog list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my internet site as well and let me know your thought.

10. Bayleigh,
    I am a squirrel. This is fact.
    Haha I am sorry to say that the enemies have already gotten me multiple times, yet I still find time to blog. Hmmmm….

Cheap pet insurance,
    I took a look at your blog, and it looks like you really know what you’re talking about. If only I needed pet insurance….

-Marshall the Insane Squirrel